Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dawn's Color Challenge - #2

I missed participating in Dawn's first color challenge, but here's my card for her second color challenge.


Here it is. I'm not thrilled with it, but here it is anyway.


Supplies: Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate and White, SU! Taken with Teal. Punches - Martha Stewart border and butterfly. Cuttlebug Embossing folder and border embossing folder. Stamps - flowers: Inkadinkadoo; sentiment (I can't remember). Ribbon - PapterTrey Ink Spring Moss. Bling - Amuse.



9 comments:

  1. Wowsa Paulette!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette - send it to me...because I think it's beautiful!! :) of course, you may have it earmarked for someone else...but if you just don't want to look at it any longer...it would be welcome here :) just sayin'...

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or better yet - give it to ME, in real life - in just a few short weeks!!! :) Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great!! Love the layout and saying! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really pretty, Paulette! I love it! Those butterflies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I need those new nestabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No... me!
    You totally ROCKED this challenge! I love the embossing! You make the prettiest cards!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I love the embossing and the border punch.

    ReplyDelete